Chipper's Vintage Open Class Powell

Thanks Guys , there is a cheater spring inside the big spring to stiffen her up a bit , I'm going to do full assembly and test run then she'll get tore down for powder coating , I'm modifying the Driven system and also re-work the brake pedal so assembly and testing is a must to get all the small things correct the first time ( I hope ) :laugh:

Thanks Guys , there is a cheater spring inside the big spring to stiffen her up a bit , I'm going to do full assembly and test run then she'll get tore down for powder coating , I'm modifying the Driven system and also re-work the brake pedal so assembly and testing is a must to get all the small things correct the first time ( I hope ) :laugh:
Oh, yeah....learned my lesson after last year's build off!:doah:

I have a nice head or two for that motor!! Probably would be too dangerous for you to ride it. Might have to get it to David.
Ole That kind of preformance stuff is over Angelo’s head . He is slow and can’t help it . Although send me a message on Facebook and tell me what it is . My brother wants me to build him a big small block .

I hate to admit it but I owe a big shout out to [MENTION=26262]David wulf[/MENTION] for taking time out of his ( nothing better to do ) busy retirement schedule to re-pop a Powell kickstand for me . It probably won't work and need to be completely redesigned but it's the thought that counts , thanks Buddy !

I just read a bit about the Powell brothers history. Their machines are pretty high on the cool scale. And that includes the radios, cars, trucks and mini/trail bikes. I gotta get a bigger screen with more resolution.
Great projects here.
Steve