CL Mini Bike Cheap $60

I have found Craigslisters to be the most inconsiderate people to deal with at a distance. Totally different if they're local. Maybe cause they might have to face you.
Dale

capguncowboy

I called a guy locally Saturday evening about a couple of bikes he had listed. I asked when would be a good time to come and he said Sunday after 4pm. He was a few hours away, so I was planning on leaving my place around noon so I could get there by 4. He texted me at 10:30 Sunday morning and said he sold them already. I just wish he would have given me the chance to come sooner. Oh well, no need to get bent out of shape over it

I called a guy locally Saturday evening about a couple of bikes he had listed. I asked when would be a good time to come and he said Sunday after 4pm. He was a few hours away, so I was planning on leaving my place around noon so I could get there by 4. He texted me at 10:30 Sunday morning and said he sold them already. I just wish he would have given me the chance to come sooner. Oh well, no need to get bent out of shape over it
I agree with you, however, you are lucky that he even texted you letting you know he sold it (saving you a trip)- Many Craigslisters won't even bother to do that and you will only find out after you have driven all that way! (Don't ask me how I know)
Michael

Or you get half way there (say a 4hr one way trip or so) and they text u and say it's been sold now that's bull crap... Happened more than once not just on Minibikes either....

capguncowboy

I agree with you, however, you are lucky that he even texted you letting you know he sold it (saving you a trip)- Many Craigslisters won't even bother to do that and you will only find out after you have driven all that way! (Don't ask me how I know)
Michael
Yes, and I did take time to at least thank him for letting me know