Classifieds here gone to hell again it seems

The way of the internet....to have less interesting things get buried in the forum pages.:shrug:
Who says this is less interesting and yet you still post? :laugh: Guess you missed the following.

:thumbsup::laugh:
This is great :laugh:
this is truly a lmao thread and i thank u all for the entertainment, now hows about some hooters.???lol:hammer::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Who says this is less interesting and yet you still post? :laugh: Guess you missed the following.
:laugh::laugh: I guess you just didnt understand my simple statement so here goes, I'll break it down.
(sure to inflame someone)

My statement :The way of the internet....to have less interesting things get buried in the forum pages.

My meaning : take a posting, ohh lets say a classified ad posting just as an example and if there is no interest in that item it quickly falls back a page or two causing the seller to get their panties in a bunch and start throwing a tantrum.:eek:ut:

This thread right here is a pefect example of an interesting thread because it is of interest to many and has proven that by being able to stay on top for a very long time.:thumbsup:

:laugh::laugh: I guess you just didnt understand my simple statement so here goes, I'll break it down.
(sure to inflame someone)

My statement :The way of the internet....to have less interesting things get buried in the forum pages.

My meaning : take a posting, ohh lets say a classified ad posting just as an example and if there is no interest in that item it quickly falls back a page or two causing the seller to get their panties in a bunch and start throwing a tantrum.:eek:ut:

This thread right here is a pefect example of an interesting thread because it is of interest to many and has proven that by being able to stay on top for a very long time.:thumbsup:

Why didn't you say that in the first place, instead of a 'simple' post.

And to think you wanted to lock this thread. Shame, Shame know your name.

Hent when are you going to lock this thread so we can move beyond all this drivel

Fixed it for ya.

No, see when you alter my words you make it sound like you admitting how you acted because it fits more with your behavior here. You couldn't qualify as a pimple on my ass as far as helping folks on OldMiniBikes and your threads, posts and trader rating all show how little you really are into minibikes and more into starting :censure:. You are a punk and will never rise above it and you will certainly never rise above me. You, TomH, and Sludgeboy are all beneath me and you all three are unhealthily obsessed with me.:eek:ut:

I live in your heads and it thrills me to know that, it might disturb you to know how much I enjoy seeing you guys twist off on me here. Funny stuff.:laugh:

Ok..as entertaining as this thread may seem...everybody needs to take it down some. I am not choosing any sides and choose to remain neutral. But there are younger generations that read this and are actually turned off the hobby because adults cant stop sounding like schoolyard children with all the name calling and slang toward each other. The only thing this thread is missing is a "your mother is so fat comment". I do understand the concept of an open forum..but come on guys...your all better than this. If you wanna argue..take it to the PM's. Cause again..my daughter reads things on here and brought it to my attention. She is 13 and is just starting to get into this hobby more and more...but now questions me to why people need to act this way. If this offends anyone..then it wasnt meant to...just speaking as a parent to a child who also enjoys the site. And yes..I realize I joke alot on here also...but I dont hate anyone or hold anything against anyone here. Enjoy your Sunday and go work on some bikes and cool down. :thumbsup:

You know its pretty bad when Cheezy is the voice of reason :laugh:

This is one reason why I haven't been on the board much lately , because of all the bickering and BS. I still lurk from time to time to time to see what everyone is up to, but then I read some of the BS and I dont even bother logging on :shrug:

This was supposed to be a fun hobby :doah:

Ok..as entertaining as this thread may seem...everybody needs to take it down some. I am not choosing any sides and choose to remain neutral. But there are younger generations that read this and are actually turned off the hobby because adults cant stop sounding like schoolyard children with all the name calling and slang toward each other. The only thing this thread is missing is a "your mother is so fat comment". I do understand the concept of an open forum..but come on guys...your all better than this. If you wanna argue..take it to the PM's. Cause again..my daughter reads things on here and brought it to my attention. She is 13 and is just starting to get into this hobby more and more...but now questions me to why people need to act this way. If this offends anyone..then it wasnt meant to...just speaking as a parent to a child who also enjoys the site. And yes..I realize I joke alot on here also...but I dont hate anyone or hold anything against anyone here. Enjoy your Sunday and go work on some bikes and cool down. :thumbsup:
Bill, I apologize for letting these members get to me to the point they have and for letting it get to you especially my friend. IMO the thread should have been closed and I will have to make a decision regarding how I feel about that and decide how long a break to take from here. I'm done trying to make these guys look like idiots, it casts me in a bad light and truly all I need do is let them do it to themselves as many have here in this thread already. I'm done here and if they want to continue that's fine, and if Hent wants to allow it to continue that's fine too. I know I'm a good father, a good man, and a good friend to many fine upstanding citizens as well as members here. I have nothing else to prove except that I love the hobby and this thread is not the place for that. So I'm out, I'll be stepping back and watching what these rogue members do without me to hack on.:laugh:

Enjoy your Sunday too Bill, tell your kid Outlaw Ace is really not a bad guy.:thumbsup:

TomH

nobody GOT you to that point, you continue to whine and troll and look for trouble. Just like pomfish said classic passive aggressive behavior. If there is crap going on...Ol Ace is there..everytime. You are always the common denominator. There are some of us that are really getting sick and tired of you rants, and insults and we are not taking it anymore. I for one am not obsessed, just pointing out all of your lies to keep it going, if you would shut up and quit posting like you SAID you were going to do, in other words, not be a lying weasel, it would be different, but you continue to make a fool out of yourself.

Your girlfriend is SO fat when she sits around the house she sits AROUND the house.
Your so ugly when you were born the doctor slapped your mother.
I call my fromer girlfriend my Xbox.

OK now this thread is complete so COOL IT !!!!!!

Wait,wait..just one more....

"Yo Mama is so fat,she fell and broke her leg and gravy poured out"

Im sorry just didnt want to be left out.......
its out of my system now :thumbsup: :laugh:

Bill, I apologize for letting these members get to me to the point they have and for letting it get to you especially my friend. IMO the thread should have been closed and I will have to make a decision regarding how I feel about that and decide how long a break to take from here. I'm done trying to make these guys look like idiots, it casts me in a bad light and truly all I need do is let them do it to themselves as many have here in this thread already. I'm done here and if they want to continue that's fine, and if Hent wants to allow it to continue that's fine too. I know I'm a good father, a good man, and a good friend to many fine upstanding citizens as well as members here. I have nothing else to prove except that I love the hobby and this thread is not the place for that. So I'm out, I'll be stepping back and watching what these rogue members do without me to hack on.:laugh:

Enjoy your Sunday too Bill, tell your kid Outlaw Ace is really not a bad guy.:thumbsup:
Anyone besides me ever notice how ALL of this lo-lifes posts end? Tries to sound like Mr. Nice Guy through 3/4 of his/her posts, and then lays it on ya in the end. This person, SERIOUSLY, thinks that they're intelligent!! Also notice where the name calling is coming from? Again....please seek help.

Scott

That's a good one telling your friend to piss on himself.
:angry:

Andy has never been anything but helpful to me, and has never said one negative word on any post I have ever had. And even if he did I am a big enough man to shrug it off or if I felt it was personel I would take it to the PMs. Everyone is entitled to their opinions , and whether you agree or disagree is entirely up to you. To be honest I dont give a rats ass either way who is right or who is wrong. I just think its all wasted time that we could be working on our mini bikes instead of arguing about them.

So I look at this way

If you poke a bear and it bites you.....You have nobody to blame but yourself :laugh: