Clone carb jetting ?????

Just wondering if any of the clone experts have an idea where to jet my clone carb .
My mods are .
Engine Tec HS50
Cam dyno 255
Tec Motorsports coil
Epoxied intake port reshaped
Ported exhaust port
Shimed stock springs

So I got her running today , started on the second pull . She sits and idles perfect with choke full on , once warm cut choke off and she shuts down . Choke on starts first pull and idles perfect , move choke to about half off and she rev's good but when you let off she pops . Ok I pull the plug and it's nearly white , so I'am really lean .
So any ideas on jet size ? Should I do the 140 E tube ?

buckeye

I got a micro step drill kit and did one bit at a time until she ran right. Jet in, run it, jut out, drill it, jet in, run it, jet out, drill it..cutom tuned jet.
Tiny little buggers.

Well last night I decided to drill it , but my HF set starts at 60 so that's what I drilled it .
Today I got her all put back together and she runs great , it's a little rich but good for now . I have ordered a .040 - 038- 036 so when I get a filter on it I might have to come down one .
But I know one thing there is no comparison to the crapy TEC setup I had . This thing starts first pull and screams on the top end . Have not put the tach on yet , but will tomorrow .

Well last night I decided to drill it , but my HF set starts at 60 so that's what I drilled it .
Today I got her all put back together and she runs great , it's a little rich but good for now . I have ordered a .040 - 038- 036 so when I get a filter on it I might have to come down one .
But I know one thing there is no comparison to the crapy TEC setup I had . This thing starts first pull and screams on the top end . Have not put the tach on yet , but will tomorrow .
Awesome !