Clone gurus Help a OG out

desert rat

I turned a person onto a frame for $20.00. They hopefully will post up a picture of it and introduce them self. My question is can I use this motor for a slave to set up the frame for a 212 harbor tool motor? We are probably going to do some nasty mods any way but got to start with wheels and motor( that they don't have) and they can't have my Honda. With this person I said at lunch the other day "when you get in your 40/50's" and got shut down, god I'm getting old. This is going to be fun. No I'm not a hoarder because I still have room.

Attachments

DaddyJohn

Believe it or not, I was playing with some engine plates I’d make the other day, and found that the Predator/GX plates and the Tecumseh plates had the same bolt pattern. Not sure about the crank/PTO offset for the chain run yet, but there’s a chance...:)

desert rat

Thanks, the young lady said she was going to go ahead and grab the predator motor, we have to figure hemi or non hemi. Tav is a must. She wants to go nuts with the speed so ya........

Harquebus

Thanks, the young lady said she was going to go ahead and grab the predator motor, we have to figure hemi or non hemi. Tav is a must. She wants to go nuts with the speed so ya........
I'm not entirely sure, but at one point the Predator engine upgrades were more plentiful for the non-hemi version.. In other words, most of the product descriptions on any given website say "for non-hemi engine only". I don't know about 2021 though.