Clone mods

I just bought a new clone yesterday for $119.99. Now, that I have it home. What mods are the best "bang for your buck" with the governor removed? Also, I need to figure out how to get a tav onto it, as I really love my tav on my flathead, don't want to have to get rid of it!

I'll be posting some pictures, and maybe some videos of what I am doing to it soon.

well the best bang for the buck with the governer removed is definally the billet rod an fly wheel to the are just mods that help it live langer u want performance down the road you could get a slide carburator an beter cams (higher lift) the cromolly push rods bigger valve head heavy springs good air fillter an if u run to high rpms that tav belt from what i hear will start to slip

I should have specified. I wanted to keep it low...as in under 100 dollars. I'm not going to be racing this thing. So this is for my personal amusement.

Also, I am running a Tav with a 12 tooth driver and a 60 tooth drum. Also my tires are 16" So any rpms over about 4000 gets this thing haulin' ass. I want more low end grunt mods.

Also, I want a pipe that sounds like a BEAST... Like "sportscar" beast. :) Thanks guys.

I already have an airfilter for it, just need an adapter.

vette66_00

Also Jets. You can't make power with out more fuel...You can get drill bits super small or buy jets. $4-$5 for the jets. With those mods I would say a 90 Jet..

Straight header, two stage w/ muffler from Affordable Go Karts

Here's a picture of Straight header, two stage w/ muffler from Affordable Go Karts on my DB-30. No sound clip available.

As it started to show signs of rust I put a coat of black header paint on.

:scooter:

if you have a DB, that dual pipe won't fit unless you are running the plate from cjtmini.
I have an Azusa frame. Here are some pics. I washed it just for these pictures! I'm not really good at painting and its been in some wrecks. Also the gas tank needs to be painted. The ties hold it in place nicely...