Clone valve train ?'s for the HP guy's

OK I'm new to the small engine world and need some more help. I have a HF clone with billet rod and fly wheel, case is decked to .010 in the hole, flat top piston, And a dyno cams 275 cam. My 22cc head has been cut .060 to raise cr. This engine is for a mini drag bike so no rules. I just want it to work. I get nervous about valve train geometry and stuff and am reading several different opinions on this. Any advice and help will be very helpful to me.

1 Can I run 1.3 rockers or should I stay with the stock ones?
2 What springs do I need?
3 Can I run stock retainers?

I will probally think of more soon. Thanks Johnie

i doubt 1.3 rockers will work with the 275 cam. i was running a 265 cam and they were just a hahahaha hair away from binding. i'd go with some 26lb springs and you should be fine with the stock retainers.

Thanks and Anthony where is your updates???? I will not be the slowest there for sure!!!!Mini bike that is. I don't think I'll get to do what I want on the car though!:scooter:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
You can run the .275" cam with 1.3 ratio rockers. But those rockers need to be heavy duty, or rollers. And you will need the dyno cam dual valve spring kit. Many people sell the valve spring kit.