Clutch overheating and smoking

Hey everyone, my clutch " 3/4 in. 12T Centrifugal Chain Clutch | Princess Auto "

Is smoking when I ride my db30 for too long, or when I am going through different terrain, such as sand or mud. I do weigh 210 pounds and believe that may be the situation, but I haven't heard of anyone else's clutch here smoking. I've already went through one clutch and when I examined it after it broke, there were metal flakes all on the inside of it. If anyone can tell me how to properly oil my clutch that would help. So, if anyone knows why my clutch starts smoking and gets super overheated, please let me know, and hopefully we can figure this out together. Thanks a lot, Cheers.

i myself dont care for those bushing clutches..the brass insert goes away quickly..and then you are left with a perfectly good clutch and no way to use it.
i prefer the solid shaft clutches..just a thought.

also,do yourself a favor,and look closely at your stock chain tensioner.
see if you can rig it up to be a spring loaded jobbie,so its not too tight<< overheating clutch or too loose.

Sounds good for the input, any idea where I would be able to find a "Spring loaded jobbie"? Ive never heard of it before and have no idea what it is. And same goes for a solid shaft clutch, not sure what the difference is between the brass bushing but I will give it a shot. Any idea where I can get one of those as well? Ps, im located in Canada, Ontario