Coleman Sport Bike

I just picked up a Coleman Sport Bike that I want to restore. Does anyone have any manuals on this? Owners, Saxonette, etc? It is a 1972 Coleman 2.40. Also if anyone has any parts laying around give me a shout. I am going to need a lot for this project. Thanks

I haven't found a good manual for the bike yet. Your best bet is contacting Robert Fragoman who has some parts manuals and parts for the bike, including recoil rebuild parts. I got lucky on the one I picked up this year since only the recoil spring was busted. I ordered a new one from Robert and it started right up once the carb was cleaned out. He does have some NOS parts for the bike as well. Not the fastest bike but it is very fun to drive.

0722151615a.jpg

0722151616a.jpg

Thanks for the info. If you get the chance could you maybe take some close up shots of your bike and send them to me. Yours it real clean and I am missing some stuff. I would like to use yours to guide me. Thanks again. How do I get in touch with Robert?

Last edited:
I can do that for sure. Is there anything in particular you would like to start with?

The only change I have done to my bike (outside of repairing the recoil spring) is replace the fenders with some NOS ones since the chrome was peeling off them. Now it looks practically brand new.

I will PM Roberts email address to you.