congrats kenny

kbs8ball

Atleast he didn't use the title to sell it!. :thefinger:
LOL I did think about it though:thefinger:
I did my first bike (the orange sears bike) just to give my kids a mechanical education I figured after it was done Id sell it. Then i got another one and then another one...You guys know how that goes. Ive entered every project with the intentions of selling after completion. I just cant seem to part with them. I now have 4 running bikes, a half done Taco and a cleaned up Bonanza BC frame. I been thinking of listing my boonie on ebay but I dont know, that bike is pretty cool.:thumbsup:

I know how ya feel Kenny

I started a build on my green cat, then it was white, I had an old 5hp briggs with a clutch on it, put em together and we was riding, then one day i was on the puter here and I found this site, saw all the neat stuff the guys had going on, then I started my 9 bike 1 trike build, I started it with just frames that I'd collected over the years, well yesterday I wanted to give an update on my build progress, so I hauled the bikes for my build up the steps and posed them out in the yard, i sat down in the lawn chair after the work was done and remember thinking to myself," dam, them bikes look good!!!
dave

Last edited:
Atleast he didn't use the title to sell it!. :thefinger:
oh i see we're back on this again, you wish you had any bike nice as mine. with your 100 dollar junkers. I looked through your bike pics and i wouldnt buy any of them for more than 50 bucks! wow you must be proud of your junk to mess with me and my nice bikes.