coolest mini bikes???

For me it would be the 68 Broncco TX-3 my brother gave me. I loved it. But I also had a Rupp Roadster, a Chaparral T95 and a Kawasaki 75. If I’m honest as any thirteen year old could be I’d want the Broncco back first then the Kawasaki. But the T95 was awesome too. I’m as confused as any 56 year old can be! I’m so glad I grew up when I did!

I've got to say the Powell Challenger is the wildest ride out of the mini bikes I own. My favorite all around has got to be the Tote Gote model 500 or Mini Gote
If I were to choose an unobtanium model, I think The Big Bear Scrambler would be on the top of the list.

mini gote.JPG

Found this in a house clearance. I think it’s a big bear scrambler? Can anyone confirm? It’s been in some guys loft for a looooong time. Not sure what to do with it….really want to restore but want to do it sympathetically. I’m in the UK. Any advice?

Attachments

DaddyJohn

Found this in a house clearance. I think it’s a big bear scrambler? Can anyone confirm? It’s been in some guys loft for a looooong time. Not sure what to do with it….really want to restore but want to do it sympathetically. I’m in the UK. Any advice?
Nice score for the white van man! :D

Looks fairly complete and unmolested. Here in the states, minis with West Bend engines are quite valuable, probably based on the engines themselves. Also here in the states, a Big Bear Scrambler is a 60’s model 305cc Yamaha. https://www.bike-urious.com/1965-yamaha-big-bear-scrambler/

Anyway, if you want some more action on identifying the bike, post it in the “What Is It?” subforum.