Custom baja warrior

its a 2006 baja warrior that has been slightly modded. it has a honda GX 200 motor custom black on black car paint harley foot pegs MSR handlbars the seat is in great shape has new tires runs and sounds real good it has the fake gas tank but one of the tabs are busted (easy fix for somone with a welder) things it needs well it needs nothing to run and drive but if could use the chain guards and the headlight broke off. i would like to trade for any other vintage type bike (preferably a big wheeled big) such as super bronc etc i also have 2 parts motors to go with the bike and im located in inverness florida and you can send me a PM or email me at dylandubomb@yahoo.com if you would like to trade for a big wheeled bike like i said above it does not have to run i am looking for a super bronc PROJECT that is complete. the pic below is from last night and the pull cord cover is now repainted black and i can get more pics apon request

View attachment 12941

View attachment 12942

View attachment 12943

Last edited:

joekd

Thanks for the pics of your bike, I have been debating over a set of XR bars I had lying around, after seeing how the MSR's fit on yours I have decided to go ahead with it

Good luck with your sale