custom mini-ish bike

Hello all. I have been kicking around an idea. I want to see if you all want to kick it around.

I was able to get a nice little honda gx610 (no i did not mix up the 6 and 1) and it looks like it is a few inches too tall for an existing baja heat mini bike. Now I have some nice fabrication skills (or at least I think I do) and have made my own go kart from scratch and whatnot, but.... I have always loved mini bikes. Im 6'3" though and am wanting to make a somewhat larger off road bike and need help sourcing parts that are a little more heavy duty.

Do you all know of any places to source the following? I plan on having some nice tires on it, maybe big balloon ones (not dirt bike style).

Front forks
Front rim w/ brake
Rear rim w/brake &bolt pattern for sprocket

The rest I think I can figure out. Ive got an old 40 series torque converter Id like to put on it and gear it for about 40 mph, maybe a tad higher. I originally was thinking just modify the baja heat, but the cheap bearings and small axle at the rear and front wheels make me a little worried. That and raising it up may just make it less stable.

Thoughts?

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
My first thought, If I were going to do a Big Wheel Bike. I would look for a Honda Big Red Trike front end.

This would give you the fork and front braked wheel.

Cheaper to just buy a Heald than to gather those parts. Big tire wheels with brakes arent cheap if you can find them... And neither are the fenders.

Well guys, it looks like cost will get in the way of this one. After searching a bit more, I have decided to just dump some cash into my little briggs engine instead for the time being. Thanks so much for the ideas. I might use the engine on a trike build later on now.