DB30 upgrades from Hotrodminibikes

I just installed the PMR Jackshaft from hotrodminibikes. What a difference! High quality stuff. ProMod Jackshaft Kit

I also installed the re-jetted carb that they sell that also has idle fuel mix adjust. It was only 35 bucks, and was also a big improvement. My bike actually idles well, and noticeably more power. Mini Bike Intake,Fuel and Ignition Parts

I am impressed with the craftsmanship on the Jackshaft, and the carb was a real bargain. They even refunded some shippings costs, as I had placed two seperate orders, and they combined them. I highly recommend them.:clap:

I've bought a few things from them. A jackshaft kit for a new style db, a jackshaft for my 6.5 old style db, a 16mm bored max torque clutch for the new style, a clutch for the old style, a mount plate for the 6.5, hydraulic brakes for both. All arrived fast and high quality.

In addition, Brad is a wealth of knowledge! On more than one occasion I have contacted him for an opinion and he is always very courteous, detailed and professional in his reply.:thumbsup:
MIchael

Bikerscum

HRMB is awesome. They cancel my orders to combine with other orders when I have a brain fart. Seems like they ship out the second I hit the enter key.

OldMiniBikes, HRMB.... they have set the bar.
:scooter: