Deep South MinI Bike Mania

buckeye

Getting that time again.
In talks with a couple tracks.
One in Lucedale, Mississippi and other in Foley, Alabama.
Both dirt ovals.
Let's make this the biggest yet!!

Who's in for weekend of September 23-24th?

Getting that time again.
In talks with a couple tracks.
One in Lucedale, Mississippi and other in Foley, Alabama.
Both dirt ovals.
Let's make this the biggest yet!!

Who's in for weekend of September 23-24th?
Awesome , I'll check with my crew but that weekend should be fine !! Brraaappp !!

Man you don't know what you're missing , this track is awesome for trikes or minis , sure wish you could make it Randy , one of these events will work out for ya sooner or later !

Hey Y'all.

I'd love to be able to, but right now, my work schedule for that week and the next is conflicting. If it changes, I'll be in.

Thanks for working to organize it Tom !! :thumbsup:

buckeye

Man, some of these folks from other parts of the country need some red dirt on their bikes.
Lucedale it is.

Bands, tattoos, pin striping, girls, and Cajun cook off..
Well, maybe just mini bike riding and racing.:laugh:

We will have four classes for racing.
Stock, kids, ladies,and pro.
We know,which one Chipper will be in.:laugh:

buckeye

Official
September 23rd thru 25th.
George County Motor Sports Park
Lucedale,Mississippi.
Mini Bike Racing, show, ride, and get together for lyin.lol
20 bucks a person for the weekend.

Rat Rods are welcome as well.

Owner will provide music Saturday.
We will do a Exibition Friday night in between go kart and mini sprint racing.
Track to ourselves all day Saturday.
Spread the word.
Let's make this the best yet!!

Guys and Gals , this thing grows everytime , the 1/8 mile Go Kart track is awesome , last event he left the lights on till 1 am ! The best riding , socializing mini bike event in a 800 mile radius , Y'all really need to make it if at all possible , larger area for campers , they run the concession stand all day Sat , air conditioned bath rooms , can't say enough good about the place or the owner Scott that allows us to use his facility for next to nothing !!

I'd go if I wasn't having surgery few days before and my son's birthday (9-21st) party wasn't already planned. Even if it wasn't for his party I'm not gonna be fit to travel with the painkillers they put me on after the last 2 surgeries for 2 weeks post op.

I'd go if I wasn't having surgery few days before and my son's birthday (9-21st) party wasn't already planned. Even if it wasn't for his party I'm not gonna be fit to travel with the painkillers they put me on after the last 2 surgeries for 2 weeks post op.
Well we wish you a speedy recovery !

Thanks this is 3 of I hope 3 so if it's like the other 2 it won't be too bad. I'll be sore for 2 to 3 weeks and then back running. Hope ya'll have a great time and post some pictures for me please.

The painkillers are the best but it's the being cut open, gutted, insides prodded around with, insides poked back in, sewn back up, and minibikes that don't mix.

I'm racing all classes and have a bike for all show classes , lol ! Who's coming , we need a head count , Northern Ghetto Necks are welcome too , I think ?