Dirt Oval Track and TT Course race event in Winchendon Ma. Wachusett Valley Riders

Dale, I think Randy is just going to drop his motor off and let Dave go thru it :shrug: You are more than welcome to come over to my house and hang out this fall and winter when we are working on stuff though :thumbsup: and I will be setting up here http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-events/120382-lake-compounce-swap-meet.html if you want to by :thumbsup:
Thant sounds fantastic Randy! Thank you! I saw you mention the Lake Compounce thing somewhere else and actually shared that with others who are going to go also. I'm hoping I can get there maybe with my Father. He's been into hot rods for years. Thanks for the heads up.

Dale

Well I just got off the phone with Dave, what a great guy :thumbsup: He has been doing some research and getting prices for me for parts for the new trike :thumbsup: so I should be good to go for next season :innocent:

I also talked to Peekster this afternoon and he seems psyched for next year too :thumbsup: If anything he will be the comic relief in the pits :laugh:

I suggest anyone looking for. Montgomery Ward advertise in the Nebraska Craigslist. Looking for forks,front ends and rear ends. Remember they come apart in the middle so they arent terrible to ship. I would tell them to keep the wheels. Everything else should be swapped for new so you don't have to worry. I need a set of forks for one so of anyone can make some forks let me know. Or if anyone has some.