Disc Brake Pucks

What should be used to glue the disc brake puck onto the fixed side? I was thinking of trying silicone gasket sealant, or JB weld if that didn't hold up. Thanks, Nate

Thanks, I'll give that a try since I have some :thumbsup:
I saw this post yesterday. Should have commented. I use two part epoxy for all brake pad or lining applications. If its a Cat brake, or something that is held in mechanically, I do not glue it. Otherwise, it's epoxy glue. It comes off of metal easily, is relatively heat resistant, and provides a solid bond, unlike RTV types that don't do any of that very well. They're made to hold fluids in, or out, not to bond.

I used JB Weld on the Powell brake liner. I found that the Model A restoration crowd uses it for their transmission bands. (Same application) It also comes off of metal surfaces pretty easy. It aint a weld after all. It's glue. Wire brush and it's gone.

I saw this post yesterday. Should have commented. I use two part epoxy for all brake pad or lining applications. If its a Cat brake, or something that is held in mechanically, I do not glue it. Otherwise, it's epoxy glue. It comes off of metal easily, is relatively heat resistant, and provides a solid bond, unlike RTV types that don't do any of that very well. They're made to hold fluids in, or out, not to bond.

I used JB Weld on the Powell brake liner. I found that the Model A restoration crowd uses it for their transmission bands. (Same application) It also comes off of metal surfaces pretty easy. It aint a weld after all. It's glue. Wire brush and it's gone.
OK thanks Dave. Its for the skinny puck on the Lil Indian brake calipers. The old one popped right off with little effort but I couldn't make out what adhesive they used.

Thanks, Nate