do i have one for you guys!

Yup, and the rear fender was likely made by the same guy who had the Arco on eBay last year. If you do a search on here, there's lots of pics of these.

Scat Cat asc114

Looks like an Scat Cat asc114 nice bikes I have two of them , and two Scat Cat sc415's also , both bikes are nice riders I also have an original Super Scat Cat that is a real hot rod .

(I have this same bike and a blue one just like it...... Great Bikes )

Yes i agree these are great bikes that are really fun to ride in almost any terrain this is probably my 2nd favorite that i own with of course my sundowner being first :scooter:

Super Scat Cat

I have noticed it is really difficult to find any info on these bikes. Does anybody know of a good website for scat cat bikes? Yes I already tried to google them, bing them and yahoo them and pretty much came up dry. Basically I have a box of parts I want to sell, but the only part that is semi-marked is the gas tank which appears to be off an SC214 model. Of course this model doesnt seem to exist on the web, so I am a bit stumped if that is even a valid model number. The sticker on the tank is very badly worn and you can only barely make out the model number at best, so it could be 214, 211, 217.... very hard to tell. Any info would be appreciated.

Oh, I also tried to make a copy of the tank decal by tracing it from a photo I took and this was the end result. Feel free to use it for whatever reason you may want. I do have a larger copy of that image as well if anybody is interested.

Last edited: