Do you guys ride your bikes?

I ride the bejesus out of mine...and crash 'em pretty hard too.

The look on the Emergency Room Technician's face when I tell him I hurt myself in a minibike accident is priceless...

I usually get the "Aren't you a little too old for that stuff?" line...

me and my friends ride our bikes around the neighborhood and we know that it is not legal but we take the chance anyway but we are looking for a place to ride them. we want to ride the hell out of them.

My plan is to ride with a friend down the power lines, put one vehicle at one end of the run and take the mini's to the other end and make only one pass each time that way the neighbors only hear you once and for that they won't call the cop's.
We have some riding places like Brown's Camp but there you have to have a State Off Road sticker and spark Arrester on your engine.
The birthday Party with a celebration ride sounds great.
Steve :scooter:

My plan is to ride with a friend down the power lines, put one vehicle at one end of the run and take the mini's to the other end and make only one pass each time that way the neighbors only hear you once and for that they won't call the cop's.
my friend and i need to do that for the bike trails here. they're a blast to ride at night but having to go both ways gets sketchy. the trails go all over this area and you can haul ass on them. it just sucks having to cut the lights anytime you see headlights (they run maybe 30'-40' off the side of the road in most places)

edit: better keep my mouth shut for another month. :hammer:

Last edited:
Quick update here, I'm the alleged neighbor with the Lil Indian. We got it back from my fabricator buddies, it's really beefy now with some additional gusseting as well. It's a little bulky, but it's definitely not going to break now.

We "rebuilt" the front forks tonight with some grease, I need to do the same for the rear springs, but it's to the point where it rides pretty nice now.

-Nick

Oldsalt

my friend and i need to do that for the bike trails here. they're a blast to ride at night but having to go both ways gets sketchy. the trails go all over this area and you can haul ass on them. it just sucks having to cut the lights anytime you see headlights (they run maybe 30'-40' off the side of the road in most places)

edit: better keep my mouth shut for another month. :hammer:
Heck, if it ain't obsene I want to see what you edited out! Probably pretty good stuff.

it wasn't anything obscene.

i'm currently dealing with some stuff that's going through the courts so i deleted some stuff i don't want out there yet.