Does anyone use the stock Motovox engine?

I went out the other night with a friend on our Motovox 10's and the stock engine, we had a blast. We were able to get them up to 33 MPH. Anyone..

rmm727

I didn't have any after shots. I rode it yesterday for the first time. Its geared for about 18 mph. Pretty scary on the dirt road I live on. I had to find a way to gear it down and also get the chain to the right side of the rear wheel. So I used a Baja Warrior jackshaft mount and used a longer shaft in it. Well, the torque for all the gear reduction twisted the jackshaft mount so I need a third bearing mount or back to the drawing board.

They run just fine for the target age group.

We still have some testing to do, but we will be replacing the motors in our full lineup with something bigger and better soon :wink:

I just put one on a Razor scooter. :laugh:
Cool rmm!, I keep joking with my kid that I'm going to put bigger wheels and an engine on his razor. Wouldn't mind seeing the progress on this.

Motovox has a valid point, for the younger age group (despite the 16yo age rider stickers) they do fine. Forget about grass or hills, but smooth pavement and you can have a lot of fun. They sport an aggressive stance like they were meant for offroad with the stock tires but even my 70# son has a tough time getting it moving in the backyards. I still have never been able to get any of my bikes to pass 30mph, not sure what i'm doing wrong.

firemarshal71... Agree about the grass and hills. I went out tonight with a friend on pavement and squeaked out just over 39 MPH at 5500 RPM overiding the governor . That little stock engine was screaming.
We are going to be putting our Predator 212's on this weekend, see what happens.

Motovox, can u give us some hints as to what to expect engine wise? :deal: