Doodle Bugs and Brew

I was asked by a friend whom is co-owner of a local brewery "16 Mile" to bring in the Minis for a showing. The DB30's got a good deal of attention from regular folk, to the local judge and state representative!!:biggrin: Minis are a bit rare here because this is Kart country.:doah: Here are a few pics of the mini's together and some of the first posted of my red one.:thumbsup: 16 mile brewery have a large event scheduled for May 21st if anyone is local enough to make it.

16 Mile Brewery

Last edited:

C9H13NO3

I was asked by a friend whom is co-owner of a local brewery "16 Mile" to bring in the Minis for a showing. The DB30's got a good deal of attention from regular folk, to the local judge and state representative!!:biggrin: Minis are a bit rare here because this is Kart country.:doah: Here are a few pics of the mini's together and some of the first posted of my red one.:thumbsup: 16 mile brewery have a large event scheduled for May 21st if anyone is local enough to make it.

16 Mile Brewery
I'm pretty local...

Sounds like a good time Chris!! How do you like your RLV muffler on the orange one? Is it worth the price/ how much of a difference does it make( performance wise and sound suppression)? Is the spark arrestor forestry approved? Just curious was thinking of getting one. Bikes look great thanks again!!:thumbsup:

Muffler

I like the muffler. It cost me $18 at a local Kart shop. It's sanctioned for the Kart guys to use if that helps. :scooter: The muffler in conjuction with the header work great for both sound and performance. Even with a 59 tooth sprocket I'm feeling the front wheel get very light. :thumbsup:

Fitment

I drilled a hole in the end of the header through the muffler and put a sheet metal screw in it. That way I can pull it off whenever desired. :thumbsup: