Doodlebug parts

I have some items that are from my Baja Motorsports doodlebug project. Unfortunately, other projects preempted my plans for completion. These parts are either new or have very, very little use. What I have (Doodlebug Parts - Old Mini Bikes Photo Gallery):
• GTC TC2 Torque Converter
• Disc Brake (original cable type)
• Roller Chain (35x10ft) w/4 master links
• Three 145/70-6 Tires (one new, two used)
• Two 15x6.00-6 Tires (new)
• Rear wheel (sprocket/rotor not included)
• Lifan 2.8 engine
If you are interested in any of these items please contact me. I wanted to post here before other avenues since this forum helped me get started on my project and provided great direction on how to proceed with blazing a new trail. Thanks for all the help...
Regards,
Doodlepilot AKA "Jack"

Last edited:

dirt

Disc Brake (original cable type)

Disc Brake (original cable type) price please. we will see if i can afford it. :laugh:

Prices Posted

• GTC TC2 Torque Converter $140.00 + shipping
• Disc Brake (original cable type) $28.00 + shipping
• Roller Chain (35x10ft) w/4 master links $8.00 + shipping
• Three 145/70-6 Tires (one new, two used) $25.00 + shipping
• Two 15x6.00-6 Tires (new) $20.00 + shipping
• Rear wheel (sprocket/rotor and tire not included) $35.00 + shipping
Note: if you want a tire with the rear wheel it will be the new 145/70-6 (if it hasn't sold). Price with tire $45.00 + shipping
• Lifan 2.8 engine $70.00 + shipping

Obviously you can make offers, but I reserve the right... well you know...
The shipping cost will be the actual cost to your address. My choice will be the lowest cost, your choice Fastest??? We can work that out...

RE: Gas Tank

Do you have the gas tank for the motor? Let me know a price if you'd like to sell it.
I would like to attempt to sell the motor as a complete unit (see photos). However, if there is no interest in the motor in the next week or so, I will have no problem parting it out. I have stored these items long enough and if I can mitigate some of the money I've spent on my doodlebug project that would be great. Thanks for your interest...
Regards,
Jack

Motor

I hate to burst your bubble, but not many people (if any) will pay $70 for that motor but if you can get it more power to you. :thumbsup: As previously stated I'm interested in the tank should that opportunity present itself.

• GTC TC2 Torque Converter $140.00 + shipping
• Disc Brake (original cable type) $28.00 + shipping
• Roller Chain (35x10ft) w/4 master links $8.00 + shipping
• Three 145/70-6 Tires (one new, two used) $25.00 + shipping
• Two 15x6.00-6 Tires (new) $20.00 + shipping
• Rear wheel (sprocket/rotor and tire not included) $35.00 + shipping
Note: if you want a tire with the rear wheel it will be the new 145/70-6 (if it hasn't sold). Price with tire $45.00 + shipping
• Lifan 2.8 engine $70.00 + shipping

Obviously you can make offers, but I reserve the right... well you know...
The shipping cost will be the actual cost to your address. My choice will be the lowest cost, your choice Fastest??? We can work that out...
Wait, $25 + shipping for the lot, or per tire?

More Photos of Rear Wheel and Tires

I guess I don't know enough about how to use this web site and I apologize if you think I'm not replying or ignoring you. Very frustrating, if you have questions just PM me I seem to understand that but if you don't get a reply it's because I don't seem to know how...

Some one asked about the rear wheel and tire tread pattern here are some photos. I'll keep trying to learn more of this sites features...