Doodles on sale at Northern china

Was going to Build a mini for the kids til I saw the Doodles at Northern for $299.
Great deal I thought but Waiting for a Tax refund I thought i'd wait a bit. But crazy as it my sound I went to Northern last Wed to get a cheap heat gun which they didn't have because of the Chinese new year Funny but true.

I asked the sales man about the doodles and he said wait they a going on sale Saturday (Today) I went bought one for 249.99 this morning. They tried to sell me the two year $34 or 39 warranty I said that I will have that void by the end of today.

Anyway Already have my silver clone mounted. SWEET!!!

Just a heads up!

Gonna get the AGK Adapter that should fix the small difficulties of mounting and adjusting the motor. which can be fixed other ways but that adapter looks sweet. just what i need

Speedbrew out!

Sorry if I offend anyone for Northern China, I used to call them Northern Twain. Sorry if I offend. But I still love the place.

Last edited:
Pictures we need Pictures, :smile:
Was going to Build a mini for the kids til I saw the Doodles at Northern for $299.
Great deal I thought but Waiting for a Tax refund I thought i'd wait a bit. But crazy as it my sound I went to Northern last Wed to get a cheap heat gun which they didn't have because of the Chinese new year Funny but true.

I asked the sales man about the doodles and he said wait they a going on sale Saturday (Today) I went bought one for 249.99 this morning. They tried to sell me the two year $34 or 39 warranty I said that I will have that void by the end of today.

Just a heads up!

Gonna get the AGK Adapter that should fix the small difficulties of mounting and adjusting the motor. which can be fixed other ways but that adapter looks sweet. just what i need

Speedbrew out!

Speedbrew it been 30 minits STILL
NO PICTURS, whats going on,!!! just kidding, wayne.:smile::smile:

Just a heads up!

Speedbrew out!

Sorry if I offend anyone for Northern China, I used to call them Northern Twain. Sorry if I offend. But I still love the place.

My boy had his first crash. Not major but give him some respect for motors. I had it tuned down to a very slow speed. The motor has no gov and is jr Kart racing specs