drag bikes.

ok so im just wondering how much does it cost to get a built dragbike on avarage. and what is the fastest mph anyone knows of doesnt need to on the money.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
You just posted the question while most people are still sleep.

I depends on how fast you want to go. Normally it will cost $1000 and up, most of the money on the motor.

ok so im just wondering how much does it cost to get a built dragbike on avarage. and what is the fastest mph anyone knows of doesnt need to on the money.
Do you want someone to build it for you? If you do it yourself its alot more fun AND inexpensive. This is definately the place for knowledge and help to do it yourself. Its helped me quite a bit so far.

Do you want someone to build it for you? If you do it yourself its alot more fun AND inexpensive. This is definately the place for knowledge and help to do it yourself. Its helped me quite a bit so far.
no by that i meant like have all the mods possiable and the best frame and engine yoy that kinda thing i would probly buy the frame off some that makes them all the time

I'm collecting parts and tooling right now to fabricate my own. I could have gone cheaper than I have but I have almost everything to start less the steel tubing, I'm at 1200.00 with a NIB 390 and a TC. I'm figuring with a temporary stock motor 1400.00 to scratch one out, complete roller with the stock 390 running. Motor mods will add another 1100.00 later on down the road..Gets expensive, sky the limit..

ok so yea if i were to do it my i would spend like 5k + ok so it might be an idea for the back burner for now case i was thiking about like the king 305 bike on youtube and the other two that seem to be that fast.

all those nice drag bikes are using a billyjoebob5 drag bike frames no need to spend hundreds/ thousands on tube benders and tubing.
plus if you screw up you have to start over again.

ok so yea if i were to do it my i would spend like 5k + ok so it might be an idea for the back burner for now case i was thiking about like the king 305 bike on youtube and the other two that seem to be that fast.

The way to check the speed on a drag bike is with a GPS. My boss taped a gps to his RC car and tells the top speed reached. There is a vid on youtube of a mini beating a Harley motorcycle. A Harley can get up to 90 in an 1/8th mile. so yea better be wearing all the protective gear when reaching those speeds.