Dyno Test Video

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
hahahahaha thanks maddcarson
I told the guy to get out of the way of the video. Or if your talking about my buddy JD. I told him to pull his pants up.

Hey Oldsalt I wanted to you talk to my buddy Clements, we was talking about a gx120 salt flats class.

tomsprops

Hey That's my Buddy Danny's shop ! I just had a Margarita with him and his wife about a hour ago !:drinkup:
JD Have you ever considered a career in plumbing ?:scared:
All kidding aside nice try guy's !:drool:

edwin

so charles, how are you guys gonna get around the drum to wheel size issue ?

and good to see you out there today at torrance.

I have only seen minibike drag racing once and it was on dirt, what will the yellow bike run in the 1/8th mile and do you run the full 1320 ever? If so what was the time and top speed on that little monster? Cool video!

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
so charles, how are you guys gonna get around the drum to wheel size issue ?

and good to see you out there today at torrance.
Naw I don't think he is gonna change the wheel and tire combo around. He is thinking of just having the motor itself dynoed on a kart engine dyno.

Yeah it's always good to see faces
I will be at the Ventura race next month also.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I have only seen minibike drag racing once and it was on dirt, what will the yellow bike run in the 1/8th mile and do you run the full 1320 ever? If so what was the time and top speed on that little monster? Cool video!

We run both, but never any elapse times. Not at a real track, only street race them.

You must haven't ever seen any of my videos???

with this combo saturday after the dyno it ran a best of 87mph in the 1/8th at 9240rpm:eek:. 1/4 mile pass to follow soon.......