easy ez rider 3 wheeler

shoot me an email at junkboy64@msn.com.. i part out motorcycels and atv's but i dont want to part this one out.. it seems pretty darn rare, as i can find nothing out about it.. im located in utah, and if i can get the weight close to 100 lbs i can ship cheaply through greyhound bus lines or it can go on a pallet and go truck freight.. the body seems to be great, seat is only good for a pattern... motor is missing.
let me know what you want to do
lee
801-465-9599

it wont let me pm you because im new here...

it only looks to mount to the frame at one point on the side. there is no bottom part to mount a motor two.. here are some better pictures after i washed it (i just rinsed it, it didnt get a real wash) and installed the front fender..

i figured it was rude to try and sell the ez rider here on this group, so its listed on ebay... thanks so much for all the info guys!!! i would not even know what to do with it without your input.
thanks tons

lee

Hi Lee : For some more information on the Easy Rider take a look in Randy's photo section under trikes and go karts on page 5 of a huge fantastic gallery of information is a picture and some information on this trike.
Wayne and Randy are great about sharing information with all of us.
Steve :scooter: