Ebay crooks

mybiz

I'm starting to get a bad attitude with "some" ebay sellers. May I bought a metal Torque converter cover took a month before hearing from the seller and finally he replied and sent my item. Now here We go again.. I won a Comet Driver & Driven on 7/13/10 Like always If I win an item I pay asap! usually with in minutes of ending of auction. Had contact with
Contact Information for frrrnick
User ID:frrrnick
Name:Nick Armstrong
Company:City:Clawson
State:MI
Phone:(313) 820-3862
Registered Since:Friday, Sep 06, 2002 14:41:44 PDT

I've sent this joker ebay messages/personal emails/phone calls.. Once every day if not twice daily this guy will not even reply to ebay. Ebay wants to refund me my $50 I told them id rather have the items. Not going to let this guy off with a slap on the wrist and being banned from ebay. Where going to take this case to the max.. If any of you members know Nick Armstrong you might ask him to take care of this deal.
Just wanted to let you guys know to stay away from this crook.:hang::gunsmilie:

I've been the high bidder and won the auction item for a stupid low price, only to have the seller cancel the transaction. These were simply cases as George3 said they were unhappy with the price and did'nt want to sell for the winning bid! These :censure:s need to place a reserve to avoid this problem!

And good feedback scores dont mean $h!t, once a seller cancels the transaction you cannot leave feedback! So you dont really know how many buyers they've done this to!

Mybiz I hope your issue is resolved, just know there aree members who have dealt with similar issues! I know you want the items, as did I but had to settle for a refund. Better that getting ripped off completely!:thumbsup:

I think I seen it on Craigslist a few weeks ago...it was for sale for $100. And it was the same first name. My friend said it was sold when he called or e-mailed. :blink:

george3

I bet he sold it on craigslist for more and screwed you. you wont win. I tried this before. pressure washer with big engine nice cheap the guy ended it and I should of won semi local too I was pissed. ebay no help on that issue. other times same. dennon remote high dollor one cheap win the guy said he broke it after I won the bid I would like to bitch slap the ass.

mybiz

When it comes to family friends and 3rd my livelihood "Money" I'm not one who turns my back on anything. I've got friends in about all 50 states that would be willing the help me out. Some a little to willing.:eek:ut: If I did get screwed so be it but there is one problem I have is I never forget. Like I told ebay to me this pussy taking my money is no different than breaking in my house and stealing it. Revenge will come maybe tomorrow maybe 6 months from here. Freaking greedy people ...

I'm starting to get a bad attitude with "some" ebay sellers. May I bought a metal Torque converter cover took a month before hearing from the seller and finally he replied and sent my item. Now here We go again.. I won a Comet Driver & Driven on 7/13/10 Like always If I win an item I pay asap! usually with in minutes of ending of auction. Had contact with
Contact Information for frrrnick
User ID:frrrnick
Name:Nick Armstrong
Company:City:Clawson
State:MI
Phone:(313) 820-3862
Registered Since:Friday, Sep 06, 2002 14:41:44 PDT

I've sent this joker ebay messages/personal emails/phone calls.. Once every day if not twice daily this guy will not even reply to ebay. Ebay wants to refund me my $50 I told them id rather have the items. Not going to let this guy off with a slap on the wrist and being banned from ebay. Where going to take this case to the max.. If any of you members know Nick Armstrong you might ask him to take care of this deal.
Just wanted to let you guys know to stay away from this crook.:hang::gunsmilie:

When this was first posted on Craigslist a month or so ago I was the first guy to call him, I didn't buy it because its a 5/8 bore primary, which was never posted in his add and is worthless to me. But he called me almost immediately after I emailed him, like within 10 minuits. He seemed cool and quite talkative. he never mentioned anything about it being on ebay. From what I remember he told me he didnt like the torque converter setup and was just going to run a regular clutch and chain setup, thats why he was selling it and that he had a friend whos mini he liked with just the regular clutch and chain and thats what he wanted. He told me he had just listed it that day just a bit before I emailed him.

Question, did you pay with Paypal and if so, did you use buyer credit? If you use buyer credit you will get your money back, if not, good luck, Paypal doesnt care much to get your money back if you just transfered from your bank account. I have learned that if I Paypal, I use buyer credit only, just for this reason.

If they offered your money back just take it, Its not worth any more hassle. yeah hes a dick if he did this but ebay is going to do nothing and to me for 50 dollars its not worth a hassle. Those 5/8 bore primary setups nobody really cares too much about them, not like the 3/4's or the 1" bores so you will find another one soon im sure. Its life man, take the refund and call it the day. id just be glad they offered you a refund, that had to be a hassle all in itself. If anything I blame Ebay more than the sellers, because sellers are resorting to any tactics they can to get the money they want out of something and not have to pay the up the ass fee's ebay charges now. Now Im not condoning what he did at all, its total bullshit but Ebay's greed causes alot of this now.

Last edited:
After checking my records...I sold him 2 MTD frames and 2motors for $200. That clutch set up was one of the extras I gave him. It was 5/8 driver and was of no use to me.

mybiz

I was buying it for the driven only and was coining to resale the driver. And yes ebay told me last week I could have a full refund. I told them id rather have the item. And if they was going to just slap him on the wrist and ban him from ebay, that that wouldn't cut it for me! Told them I wanted more actions taken. Saturday they said they'll be sending me a refund emailed them back and told them again I would like to see more done than a lousy refund and that was the easy way out. Well they refunded me my money back today. I knew i was covered since day 1. Its not the end I'll bug ebay on this deal probably ban me for being a nuisance to them.:rolleyes:

some guy won some baseball cards I was selling and never paid me...That ties you up for 3 weeks before you can relist. I saw the guy back on ebay so I guess they do nothing.............I never saw a unpaid item strike :shrug: Guess you have to hope to deal bothways with a good person:no:

Who the hell are you? Must be a buddy sounds like your on his side.:thefinger:
Sounds like he does know your boy, that or it's actually him! And 14 days is plenty of time to ship an item from any of the lower 48 states. In my experience members with no profile have something to hide! xxllmm4 is a blank slate, anonnymity is cowardice IMO!

Last edited:
Sounds like you need to up your meds, have a nice day.
Sounds like you did'nt read the thread or you are in fact the little crooks buddy, or the little crook himself! Real men stand on thier principles, this is not about money :asshole: it's about principles! mybiz has been done wrong and is warning his fellow members not to deal with a punk! Someone like yourself who does'nt understand principles, he clearly said he wanted his items not the money you jackass!

mybiz

Need a calculator??

Yeah it is exactly the point, its only been 14 days!
#1 ebay wont open a case for 7 days at the soonest.And if you wait to long your screwed. FYI it has been 44 days not no 14.:eek:ut: Ebay has offered me a refund on 8/26 supernova you nailed it about the point being.

Sounds like he does know your boy, that or it's actually him! And 14 days is plenty of time to ship an item from any of the lower 48 states. In my experience members with no profile have something to hide! xxllmm4 is a blank slate, anonnymity is cowardice IMO!
Supernova, xxllmm4 is not the guy, i you look back in his old postings he's from Oregon, he posed a while back about buying Napa Synthetic oil in Oregon. I dont really see your point about his profile not being filled out? So he never filled out his profile, big deal. Does that make him the jackass seller from Michigan then? No it doesn't. Its just his opinion and to be honest I basicly agree with him, this isnt worth making a huge deal out of 50 dollars because Ebay isnt going to do a dam thing about it besides the refund they already did.

mybiz got screwed out of the auction he won, it sucks no doubt and it isnt right but Ebay already did all they are gonna do as they already refunded him. This crap happens even on Cragslist, know how many times I called on something, told them I was on my way out to buy it for sure, even offered Paypal before I left my house and they said they wouldnt sell it as I was on my way, only to pull up to their house and see someone else there already buying or bought it. Talk about being angry! But Then I realize there are assholes in the world, always were, always will be and its just something we have to deal with in this shitty world sometimes. Good thing is most people wont do this to us, most people on ebay wouldn't do this, unfortunately mybiz just happened to draw the short straw on this seller and got screwed.