eBay Tensioner?

Thanks for calling this adjuster to everyones attention. If anything I might be able to use just the roller, mine is chewed up pretty bad. For that price it is worth having around just for a future project.

I have one on my pit bike. They are cheaply made. The roller is cheap plastic with no bearings. Although it has lasted for the couple hours I rode with it. Just my 2 cents

I have one on my pit bike. They are cheaply made. The roller is cheap plastic with no bearings. Although it has lasted for the couple hours I rode with it. Just my 2 cents
Yeah I went ahead & ordered one & you get what you pay for for sure:) I saw in the pics that the roller was plastic to metal which I wasnt keen on and upon arrival it has a lot of slop, also the weld where the bolt or pint from your frame goes through is terrible! I'm going to make it work by clamping to the frame of the Azusa (sadly I have no welder - maybe for x-mas). When Im done with this roofing project I'll cobble something together and take some pics.

KB2ROCKET

Make one or find a tensioner and adapt the sprocket To it just jump in there and give it a try.
Right now im taking apart and rebuilding a Tillotson carb. Believe it or not this will be the 1st one ever but this is how we learn

Make one or find a tensioner and adapt the sprocket To it just jump in there and give it a try.
Right now im taking apart and rebuilding a Tillotson carb. Believe it or not this will be the 1st one ever but this is how we learn
I agree & try things new all the time which is what I'm going to do with the eBay tensioner:) I'll post pics and results as soon as I have time to work on it.