Engine identification for performance parts help!

I havent touched my mini bikes for a few years until recently, now getting back into it and looking at all the sites for performance parts i see parts for the predator 212cc hemi and non hemi. I did the 6.5 swap on my db30 probably almost 6 years ago now, my engine is the blue one from harbor frieght can someone please tell me what parts i would buy for it?

I havent touched my mini bikes for a few years until recently, now getting back into it and looking at all the sites for performance parts i see parts for the predator 212cc hemi and non hemi. I did the 6.5 swap on my db30 probably almost 6 years ago now, my engine is the blue one from harbor frieght can someone please tell me what parts i would buy for it?
they should be the same parts still, I don't think much has changed, if anything at all! but don't count me in that

Chris, any of the Clone parts will work ...the only difference in the blue motors was the side cover gasket and the valve cover gasket.

I think the crankshaft taper on the Greyhounds is different than the Predators so make sure you get the right clone flywheel if your adding billet parts!