Englishtown NJ swapmeet

Who has been to the swapmeet ? Looking for a few items for a truck my son and I are working on. Does it take more than 1 day to get thru everything ? Thanks

Teeks,

Now you opened up the Wayback machine.

I grew up there and went to the swap meet twice a year when I was in HS and College. It was awesome for car guys. Haven't been back since I moved away in the mid-90's, so I don't know how it is for truck parts these days. I suspect you should have no problem finding vendors selling the parts you need (I remember they had just about every classic car part for sale when I used to go). As Hent has said, it is HUGE, it takes a full day just to see everything once.

I remember the couple of years before I left, Englishtown had a building spree right outside of the track, and the folks who lived in those new developments were trying to get tougher and tougher restrictions on the racetrack :doah:(must have sold all those houses during the winter months when the track was shutdown :001_tt2:). Ironically, the track is actually across the border in the next township, so Englishtown Township had very little leverage to hold against the track.

Paul