ever been this drunk before?

Yea I once rode an oil well because I thought it was a giant Prayin Mantis (true story)
At least the dude wasn't trying to have sex with the possum:no:

maddcarson

i got drunk with my friends and put a lighter and starter fluid at the end of my mini's Tailpipe. It was awsome!!! yes we where away from flamable things. We where in the street at night.

Yea I once rode an oil well because I thought it was a giant Prayin Mantis (true story)
That sounds like a mushroom trip to me :blink:
---
I was once at a Tesla show somwhere in the early 1990's and Tommy Skeoch's arm turned into a snake while he was playing the lead part of Freedom Slaves. (also true story)
---
I want to party with you big guy
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

gbones

when i was in high school, i came down with a weird cold quit a few times (9). everything looked like it was melting etc:freakout:. must have been something i ate. sometimes i miss that cold.

At least the dude wasn't trying to have sex with the possum:no:
I'm guessing alcoholism aint that dudes primary issue, but you are right at least he was'nt molesting the thing! I myself have been pretty far from sober at times but never tried to do CPR on some roadkill!

glenn baine

i must have been drunk when i married my first wife the most evil :censure:i ever meet no am not bitter just thankful i got out a live :thefinger:

Never been that drunk .....LOL ...but have been drunk enough to take a leak on a police car then slash the tires ......cost me 90 days in county lock up ....ROTFLMAO ....that was when I was in my 20s probably 30 years ago ...Ive mellowed a lot in the last 20 years ..