ever seen this plug

got this plug on a 7hp snowblower with lighting coil(old craftsman) my dads cousin gave it to me to get running. this plug still fires and is running the motor still,here it is

neat plug clean it up and put it on the wall .i would save it not to common to see one of them .
more then likely just some cheap re brand plug . i got one the says torch on it no other iding marks . came out of some junk tiller on a stick thing .

Thinking about using it on my VT-7 when done restoring it. Plug still fires and was running the 7hp fine.Neat part of small motor history here.:scooter:

Hate to break it to ya Chatten but that plug is nothing special. It comes with the Tec tune up kit you can buy at Farm and Fleet, I have a couple in the garage I'll snap a pic later. (they are newer, not vintage)

Yeah, they are no different than if you had bought a new briggs engine, the new briggs engines have their logo on the plugs sometimes that come from the factory that are made by champion(or whomever) for briggs with their logo, and not just the standard champion logo. Physically the plus are no different than a standard champion plug, just different branding/ink. I can only assume its (or was) no different for Tecumseh when they were still in buisness...most likely anyway

delray

O'man:doah: you took the fun out of it mark..:laugh: maybe i will have to stop at farm and fleet and pickup couple sets and hang on to them for 20 years or so and double my money on ebay someday...:laugh:
kind of odd you can still get them with tecumseh logo on them. when did they close the engine line? 2008.

I hate to be the spoil sport:laugh:
I was wrong, I got this one at Fleet Farm, I haven't checked the Farm and fleet yet. Anyways, here it is.

Stopped at Blain's Farm and Fleet ,also stopped at a Mill's Fleet Farm , the tecumseh kits are no longer avalible that include the spark plug,discontinued.