Fat tire mini bike

The one in that brochure is like mine. Mine doesn't have the plate between the trees, but has little triangle steering stops on the lowere tree, temoviedube has one too. his doesn't have the little stops. George's has the stops and the plate. yeehaw's looks to have the plate , but not the stops. I'm too lazy to go back and look at Fairlane's, but it's one too. Minor differences, but the same bikes. Maybe different chains sold them?? Different years?? All of the frame bends are identical, rear shock lower bolt is the rear footpeg bolt, etc. We gotta make this convincing or george will argue.:no:

george3

I was thinking a bird, mac as well. the frame is heavy duty. I see no weak points, like the mancos front. has bearing stearing, reinforced neck, with stearing stops, front and rear brakes, and tav. this is a dam good birdy. argue no, only on the bonanza, when I was told 5 different things.

Nice find!, It looks like a good runner, I like the front and rear brakes and rear suspension you do not see that on a lot on the old big wheeled bikes. I wonder if a ATC 200s front suspension fork would fit on it and smooth the front end out will out on the trails.

george3

somebody changed the bars on this one. dont care these work fine. thanks for the pics. should of took more pics. the black cat was all over the bird.

george3

Jimh what are you going to do with yours? I mean big bore tecumseh? or a 6.5 ohv. If this bike didnt have an engine that is what I would do.

george3

Dont know who to give the credit to, gto was first with the id but you had more info. thanks to both of you. you guys just know too much.