FINALLY DONE - Before & After

Well after a lot of swearing, more money than I expected and quite a few posts on here looking for (and receiving) help, my first minibike build is complete!!!

Here are the before and after pics to show what I started with and what I ended up with.

Again, thanks to all those who gave advise, Thanks to Grizzlymi for the forks after my originals broke and thanks to ATKRIDER for his work to get the engine up and running after I exhausted all my other options. You will be my first call next time!

Took her around the neighborhood and she runs really well. Now to find another project to work on......

thats awesome! i just got one of these myself and was trying to figure out a color scheme or theme for it, and black and red was at the top of the list. now i know for sure... i cant decided if im going to do the wheels solid red or break them up like you did... maybe the hub and rim red with blacked out spokes, would probably make it look cool floaty when moving.

i havent completely decided on engine yet, but ive got this h50 i was gonna put on my hilltopper but has no lighting coil and has 1 inch shaft... but my buddy has a 1 inch 17 tooth noram i can get pretty cheap i think will work perfect as long at the motor can push that gearing (whatever that comes out to) im not exactly sure i have an original rear sprocket on mine or not....

After all you went through I was starting to think that you might give up on this one-glad to see that you didn't.

Maybe I should have shown you the 69' Rupp I have that is probably going to get sold-sure it would make a real nice "next" project for ya- :scooter: :scooter:

Mini's are more fun in pairs- :thumbsup: