finished my 13 horse bonanza project.

Edwin kicked butt at our last race at kings speedway with a 13hp clone, and looked good sunday night at Plaza Park. He and Dave are truely enthusiests, Edwin and Gardrail Dave & Daves daughter drove clear up here from sfv to try out the track to see if it was feesable to race on. Looks like friday night the 27th. and saturday night the 28th, racing will start at 7:eek:o pm with gates open at 3:00 pm. Your group could come up and stay over & we could have a ride on saturday, ther is plenty of room around here for drag raceing and long rides. But beware if you see a flash go by it probably will be the Worlds Fastest Tote Goat. :scooter: Hey Evilone Jessie and I will be there with our flat heads so you won't feel alone. Tell Frankie to slow down on those curves.

Last edited:

edwin

well its all mocked up and tested anywayz.. now to dissasemble and make pretty.
That'll be cool. Any engine mods? What kind of RPM's?
just basic mods. nothing internal. 86 the gov, pipe, air cleaner, jetting, you know, the low budget upgrades, as far as rpm, not sure. but have it geared perfect for a 5th mile oval. but am impressed with the power, after the little upgrades.

edwin

How does it ride & how fast. :scooter:
Brakes good thinking, look like you will need them :thumbsup:
this thing rides awesome, real cush suspension, handles great. its got real nice on and off road tires. it can be pretty fast, top speed. but got it geared according to the track we mostly race at.

Hey Evilone Jessie and I will be there with our flat heads so you won't feel alone. Tell Frankie to slow down on those curves.[/QUOTE]

Kool ! I was starting to think I needed a clone,but now I can sleep again ! :thumbsup: