Finkawhile's Project

I cannot believe I missed this whole build from the beginning. I looked at all 10 pages and it is fantastic the way you did it all. I run a CMM and work with CAD data everyday and have never seen a mini bike designed before. It truly is the way of the future and every step of the way was done first class. You should look into making frame kits and selling as I am sure you could sell alot of them. My hats off to you and hope to see a video of it running. Gary M.:thumbsup:

Both bikes finished now. Sorry didn't post pics a few months ago, too busy riding them. I will have to shoot some video later too. Awesome fun to ride.
First the Little Indian.

The Drag bike.

Some how I missed this entire thread.:doah: You are a very talented gentelman. With the skills you have, you should be a millionare. Those bikes turned out incredable.:bowdown: I hope you have a ton of fun with the bikes:thumbsup: If you ever decide to make a few more mini bikes, I'm sure some members would be interested:deal: Again, great job, awesome:thumbsup::thumbsup:

AMAZING! I used that same gas cap and bung and an angled filler tube, and thats about where any similarity ends... :anon.sml:, makes me wanna throw my gas tank away! lol... Amazing job!:thumbsup: