Flea brake mod for Injun +plus retro bike cameo.

Injun , yes,,, I actually came through. :thefinger:

I had no clue but this seemed logical. What I didn't state in the vid is I used longer bolts for free float room for springs, don't have a clue on how stock was. The bike is unfinished. :doah:

Gave me an excuse to pull it down and ride it tonight. :thumbsup:

OH, a big thanks the JimH who Made me a reproduction disc brake. As ya'll know, he's a top notch member here.

YouTube - Flea brake and sears retro

Last edited:
Good Video

"Mini Bikes and the American Flag." The only other thing I needed to see was a garage fridge fully stocked with beer and you would qualify as the "perfect neighbor."

Good looking Mini Bikes you have there. The video was so much fun to watch that I watched it several times.

Thanks putt, I was going to delete the vid as soon as Ingun see's it but maybe I'll keep it in case someone asks about that type set up again. I should have grabbed the caliper so you can see it move in and away from the frame with the springs. It's fully adjustable too.

Very nice. Thanks for the video. I'm surprised the caliper does flop around with the bolts not secured to the frame with nuts. I too like the floating touch. I'll have to take a closer look at mine.

BTW, nice touch getting Orson Wells to narrate