For the love of god

As far as ya all bitching about Ebay, I notice you all still use it to sell your stuff. The no negative comment to buyer's rule was made EIGHT years ago, and I'd have thought you would be tired of bitching about it by now, or at least stopped selling on ebay. Nope.:laugh:

This is the first time I have wanted to leave a negative feedback in all the years I have been selling on Ebay. I joined in 99. :shrug:

I love ebay. You can even find a wife there! Human nature to bitch I guess, but if everyone I've heard say they were done with Ebay had actually been done with ebay, nothing would be for sale.

Doug, it aint always about you.

Ebay Wife Available.
Didn't feel like it was Dave... I am a pain in the arse, I know it and will be the first to admit it. But it is true that I have had a good experience for all these years until the one yo-yo... I have bought everything from vehicles to hot wheels off Ebay. I found my powerstroke on Ebay 15 years ago. And I aint looking for another wife. It was hard enough to train the first one.....

Doug

joshua. c.

Is anyone actually shocked to find a listing like this? I see this type of nonsense all the time, its not new. I can list three times this year alone that I've seen this. people are always listing bikes on craigslist and ebay as rupps when there not. its very annoying but there's not much we can do. when I see this I usually try to get in contact with the seller and give them the correct make and model. what they do with that info is up to them. most of the time I've seen them correct the add.