Fork Bearings

Jleon

Boy---I'll have to get back to you on that. I just assumed there would be bearings, but we all know about the "assume" word. Thanks, jleon

Let me know if you've got one of those vintage steering tubes that uses bronze bushings...I like making those on my 'baby' lathe...free for OldMiniBikes guys.

I coyuld use a set of those babys for my Sears mini. Do you need specs? If so, I'll try to get out to the shed and get measurements for ya. Let me know how much...
,Jim

Jim,

Give me the OD and ID you want, and I'll put an 1/8" flange on top...I like to make them a little longer than the stock bushing pictured on top...still free for OldMiniBikes guys.

If anybody else needs some, please let me know...the shop is packed up to be shipped except for the lathe and bandsaw, so I can still make bushings...

PM or E-mail me if you prefer...I was getting phone calls a month ago for unanswered e-mail because my AOL account was screwed up and I wasn't getting any mail, and my PM box filled up while I was ill, but it's emptied now.

Yellowhand1961@aol.com

Jleon

Just found out today that my local Lowes has bronze bushings not to mention quite an assortment of usefull hardware.
Springfield,Mo area.

i thought i would have to wait a year or so to get mine from tired iron, and i couldnt remember who was making them here on OldMiniBikes, but to my suprise, i found the exact size i needed at my local osh hardware.

Dang it! Yellowhand, I'm sorry. I have been swamped around here. I'll make it a point to get out there today for the specs. (How can I walk so well when I'm dragging my heels?????????):doah::eek:ut: