Fox Campus Early 1960's version

pomfish

Had this Fox Campus bike for long enough and didn't do anything with it, so off it goes to someone who can make use of it.

Early 1963,64 era with the Front Battery mount and the Original Desirable Triangle head bolt. Also has Original Foot pegs with slats.

Has an Old Briggs 3hp that has excellent spark and fires on Starting fluid. Tank will need to be cleaned as well as carb. Has a clutch on it as well.

Frame is not cut, bars do have braze mark on right handlebar down low near triple tree.
Rear tire has slow leak. rear shocks are non original.
She ain't perfect, This bike would be a great rider especially for Windber, being that is has suspension front and rear to help navigate all the Gopher holes:)
If you want true Vintage American Iron, here is one.

$125, Will not ship but will bring to Windber with deposit beforehand.
I will be at Windber Thursday and Friday, but can make arrangements to be picked up Saturday if need be.
Any questions, please PM me.

Thanks,
Keith

Last edited:

pomfish

Isn't any of the Florida, Alabama Contingent coming to the Holy Land of Windber this year?
I mean if you could get it to within 3 hours of you, that's a lot better than 21 hrs.:)

Sorry I can't ship, I am actually afraid of trying to remove the head bolt for fear of screwing up the Triangle head.
Thanks,
Keith

Isn't any of the Florida, Alabama Contingent coming to the Holy Land of Windber this year?
I mean if you could get it to within 3 hours of you, that's a lot better than 21 hrs.:)

Sorry I can't ship, I am actually afraid of trying to remove the head bolt for fear of screwing up the Triangle head.
Thanks,
Keith
Well if you ever change your mind... :rolleyes: