1960's

1. Acolytus

Tote Goat Mini Bike!

I have a guy in my area that has this old vintage Tote Goat (model 760 I believe). He's selling the complete roller for $500. It has the worm gear shaft drive too! Wondering what you guys think of Tote Goats and if it's worth buying and restoring. Thanks!
  2. hellsbells

BONANZA 1300 (great deal)

All there except chain guard runs good asking $550 all offers considered+shipping will ship anywere in the usa,canada, I have excellent credit/feedback on many sites.
  3. pomfish

Fox Campus Early 1960's version

Had this Fox Campus bike for long enough and didn't do anything with it, so off it goes to someone who can make use of it. Early 1963,64 era with the Front Battery mount and the Original Desirable Triangle head bolt. Also has Original Foot pegs with slats. Has an Old Briggs 3hp that has...
  4. I

WTB: 1960's or 1970's complete bike - DFW

Looking for a complete minibike, most likely a restoration candidate. This will be for a project with my son - not going to flip it, not going to part it out. Something 'vintage' but nothing rare or particularly collectable. I'm not going to lie, I'd love to get a 'deal' on it as well...
  5. flpmurphy

1960's Benelli mini bike

1960's Benelli mini bike
  6. D

WTB: 1960's or 1970's Tecumseh H50 Engine

WTB: 1960's or 1970's Tecumseh H50 Engine, pictures and prices please. Thanks in advance
  7. D

WTB: 1960's or 1970's Tecumseh 7hp Engine

WTB: 1960's or 1970's Tecumseh 7hp Engine, pictures and prices please. Thanks in advance
  8. a2redmustang

Wanted 1960's Briggs 3hp 80302

Looking for a good running 1960's Briggs 3hp 80302 The pull cord recoil needs to be face down. Email me at papaa2@aol.com
  9. dw1973

1960's Briggs 3hp 80302 wanted

Looking for a good running 1960's Briggs 3hp 80302. Prefer 1967 model for a 67 Mustang Jr project.
  10. B

1960's trail king minibike. i would like info

i have a trail king 2 person mini bike that was my dad's then mine. it is a 2 person and came with a 5 hp.has newer engine now that i put in. i would like some history about it if someone can help. probably came from late 60's. here is a pic with my son on it. i can take more if needed. not for...
  11. dw1973

1960's Tiny Tiger model 300 generator

I picked this up the other day on a snowmobile combo deal I bought. I have no use for it and may sell it for $100. It is from the 60's.
  12. Frank Davis

Vintage Custom Go Kart 1960's

I know this is not a mini bike, but I couldn't help it!....I built this kart a while back and have now decided to offer it at a reasonable price, so it's had some minor changes from the original version....This is a "limited small mfg" or "custom home-built" kart from the heyday of karting...
  13. Cap'n kanuckles

1960's LIL Indian mini bike

r done
  14. Rapidrob

1960's B&S 3 HP Recoil started housing

I need the recoil started housing and working pull started for a B&S 80202-0249-01-6711203 three HP engine. Mine has broken tabs that hold the spring wheel in place. Thank you.
  15. W

1960's 2.5 hp briggs engine parts

I have a 1960's 2.5 hp briggs that has a bad block but all internals are good. The gas tank and carb are in great shape, the pull cover is in great shape, and so is the head. I can sell this all together or in parts. If you are interested in something just make me an offer.
  16. J

1960's Hot Shot

Just pulled this out of a storage shed trying to find some information out about this bike. thanks
  17. dw1973

1960's Kohler K91 (4hp) with lighting recoil

Nice running Kohler K91 as shown. Will ship it from 49221. It runs good with no smoke. It currently has a rare lighting pull start installed on it to power lights. $200+ship without the lighting pull start / $275 + ship with the lighting pull start. The stock recoil is fine just needs new rope...
  18. Teep

1960's Golden Pinto/El Tigre,5hp briggs,very nice

up for sale is a very nice Pennys golden pinto minibike. the frame is a golden pinto, and the forks are from an El Tigre. i have ridden this around many times and it has given me no problems. starts on the second pull everytime. it is painted a dark blue metallic with single stage auto paint...
  19. richtrix

WTB 1960's Tecumseh 3.5

Looking for a nice Tecumseh 3.5 that would be correct for a 67 Doodlebug....Thanks
  20. M

1960's Trail King retrofab

I picked this bike up last year from a single owner and ran it with the original 3.5 Briggs for a while until the carb started malfunctioning. I fiddled with the carb but could never get it to run to my liking so it was put aside for a while. That is, until I saw the $99 HF add and knew...