Fox Campus...parts available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked this up recently, after I'm done with my '53 Chevy pickup (which should be next fall), I'd like to restore it. I looks as if it shouldn't need many parts, front shock covers, tires, etc., and are these things still reproduced? Just what I need, another project, although it doesn't take up much room!

Hi Burl,

Sadly no one is reproducing proprietary parts. The covers, fenders, clutch covers etc. are simply do not exist. The common stuff is all available. Go to OldMiniBikes and they have all of that stuff. You have the fenders I see. Take care of them because they are worth more than gold. Looks like a pretty complete bike you will be able to get back on the road. Looking at your frame, it appears to be possibly around 1967 to 1969.

Search Fox forks and you will see Ogy's tutorial (our resident Fox expert) on how to take the legs off of the forks. I also did those forks which work the same as a Fox Doodle Bug. Search my Fox restorations also. Between those two, you should be all set. If you need help on the forks, let me or Ogy know and we will help.

You have a very good minibike. Those are pretty comfy for us bigger guys.

Doc

Last edited:
Hi Burl, I may be able to help you out. I've got ten Fox Campus bikes that I am restoring. After eleven years of work I finally began assembling them a few months ago. Give me a shout when you are ready to begin your restoration. Ogy

buckeye

Fox Campus parts are pretty tough to find.
But, suoer good rider when done.
Good luck.
Welcome to the Campus owners club.

Hi Burl, I may be able to help you out. I've got ten Fox Campus bikes that I am restoring. After eleven years of work I finally began assembling them a few months ago. Give me a shout when you are ready to begin your restoration. Ogy
Ogy, I'm looking for a fox campus bike. Do you have one for sale?

Hi Burl,

Sadly no one is reproducing proprietary parts. The covers, fenders, clutch covers etc. are simply do not exist. The common stuff is all available. Go to OldMiniBikes and they have all of that stuff. You have the fenders I see. Take care of them because they are worth more than gold. Looks like a pretty complete bike you will be able to get back on the road. Looking at your frame, it appears to be possibly around 1967 to 1969.

Search Fox forks and you will see Ogy's tutorial (our resident Fox expert) on how to take the legs off of the forks. I also did those forks which work the same as a Fox Doodle Bug. Search my Fox restorations also. Between those two, you should be all set. If you need help on the forks, let me or Ogy know and we will help.

You have a very good minibike. Those are pretty comfy for us bigger guys.

Doc
Would you consider selling this bike?

Status
Not open for further replies.