fox campus project

This is a fox campus mini bike HUGE project this bike is just about all there and almost all parts are original to the bike i took several pictures to show what i have here the motor turns over but never heard it run i do no the pull start housing is rotted and needs replaced dont no that the engine is original to the bike i want 350.00 for this and if you know these bikes you know i have the hardest part to find which is the fenders The fenders are cracked cut and need restored but are here There also has been a spot in the neck area that needs attention i took a picture of this to show it This is definetly one that could be restored without a big parts hunt but i just dont have the time to do so i would trade this for another mini I am going to try this here first then off to evilbay :scooter:

If you watch ebay ...I see those fenders in lots of 5 going for $19.99 every now and then. Not that you need five,but its still a good deal:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have 5 of the fenders from Ebay, they are suppoedly Azusa. They're plastic but not terrible, I got them for $6.99 + shipping and will use them eventually!:thumbsup: