fox scrambler project

fistfullabar

yea buck foxy brown rides great got the rupp roadster2 wheels with the fox frame then added the speedway widow maker swing arm floating on the marzocchi mini fork topped off with the honda ct70 bars still needs foot pegs but she handled the dirt bike track and ran better then the dirt bikes we bought along needs more power tho its only 2.2 hp:laugh:

fistfullabar

looks good!!! :thumbsup:

....what happened to the original red tank....?
it was a rupp its on my brothers bike took off the red and the bondo and clean the inside out with toilet bowl cleaner rusty nuts and bolts and hot water and it looks brand new and galvanized on the inside worked great i want a real fox tank but i got no bank:crying:

how bout this beauty from Peekster...complete with 70's lace paint job..:pimp:

I happen to know you can get a good deal on that tank...you could ride to Windber and back with that thing :laugh:

fistfullabar

whoa KK your good!!! do you have some kinda mini bike radar???is that tank true to that frame or is that a custom job? man you really enrich this site :laugh::thumbsup:

fistfullabar

if you dont mind me asking? how long is the neck on your bike? where the triple trees mount. what front end is that? how long is it from the bottom of the neck/triple tree to the axle? did you have to do anything other than bolt it on?
a little over 5 inches long in the head tube the fork is off a 2001 ktm 50 or 65cc its marzocchi its about 29 inches and use a bicycle headset they have smaller forks for the 10" bike and the 12" is wider this is the 12" on my bros bike

and this is the same but 27 inches and i drilled both the drop outs to 5/8" axles

a little over 5 inches long in the head tube the fork is off a 2001 ktm 50 or 65cc its marzocchi its about 29 inches and use a bicycle headset they have smaller forks for the 10" bike and the 12" is wider this is the 12" on my bros

and this is the same but 27 inches and i drilled both the drop outs to 5/8" axles
ok, thanks very much for the info, trying to figure out a front end for my project...