Free Tecumseh 3.5hp parts

Should you decide to keep it and fix it then cool but should the carb/intake airbox be available I'll take it, looks to be a diaphram model.:thumbsup: PM sent

125ccCrazy

Mark, Thanks for the offer but I'm not gonna fool with it, too many projects now LOL...

everyone drop me a pm and I'll get back with ya...

Supernova has dibs on the carb, everything else is still available

I believe the ignition and flywheel will fit an hs40 but I won't swear to it..I'm not much of a Tec guy as far as what fits what..

125ccCrazy

It WILL fit HS40... IF it's the rite HS40 :doah: They only have about 916 different crank shafts in the front..

I will take anything whoever doesn't want..
as of now the short block is avail..

flywheel, coil>>> pending
head,valves>>> pending
intake and carb>>> pending
muffler>>> pending

125ccCrazy

I can use the blower housing and recoil. and the plastic fan on the flywheel, but not the whole flywheel.
recoil was the wrong one, someone welded it to the housing but I cut it off and ground the welds down so it's useable again, just needs blasted and painted..all the studs are there and in good shape..

flywheel is pending....

125ccCrazy

do you still have the rewind assembly? I need one for my 3 1/2 hp h35
it had a pull start welded to the housing so I cut it off and ground the welds down to save the housing...The housing is good but needs the recoil..

You are a picky SOB I tell ya.. :lol: They don't come off the flywheel.. :mellow: Now what're ya gonna do?? :laugh:
LOL.... if they do I havent gotten one off yet....

it had a pull start welded to the housing so I cut it off and ground the welds down to save the housing...The housing is good but needs the recoil..

LOL.... if they do I havent gotten one off yet....
I have owned ones that the scrap yard got off for me... But an escavotr does an ugly job of un-gluing stuff :laugh: