From a pile of rust to this.

I picked this up a pile of rust and went to work. Sanded the whole frame and fenders down to bare metal and primed and painted. I had a 5 horse briggs i put new points in cleaned up the flywheel and coil and painted to match. I salvaged the whole front wheel and reused, bought a new wheel for the back and put a huge sprocket on it. New chain, throttle and clutch. I made the brake for it out of some hevy steel works great. I also did the seat myself. I re routed the exhaust to the front away from your body so no burning yourself (ouch! it hurts trust me ill have the scar to prove it) I live in Plattsmouth NE and it is for sale if anyone is local id like to get $350 im sure it would cost a fortune to ship but whatever works.

Last edited:
If people dont like the bike STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY THREAD. This was a quick throw together as i said above only frame i had and i just put her together. You can take your smart ass comments somewhere else.

mybiz

you have got one nasty mouth :ban:Take your nasty comments to other websites! And anyone who wishes to add to your may do so! I bet you mom is real proud of you

If people dont like the bike STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY THREAD. This was a quick throw together as i said above only frame i had and i just put her together. You can take your smart ass comments somewhere else.

NO, the question is what the "Hell is your problem." You didn't butcher the bike up, some one else did, so why are you taking offense at it? You did good with what was there, and even better with the price tag you sold it at....so quit being a cry baby, the bike was beyond restoring, you should be throw a party for how much you did get out of it.:hammer:

Yea man take it easy. Were just saying that the bike really wasnt worth that much but hey maby in your area they are. Or maby your just one hell of a salesman :smile:

Well if you could say what you have to say in a respectful way i would not get upset. I respect evryone and their work and would not leave blatent disrespectful remarks. Where im from you treat people with respect and dont let people disrespect you. And as for the remarks of being a cry baby, thats pretty tough talk on the internet and you can kiss my a**. If you wanna talk trash ill give you my address and directions on how to get here and see how big your mouth is if not lets just skip the whole talking crap on the internet its pointless. Jeep2003 i appreciate your last comment and appologize to you.

Last edited:
Well if you could say what you have to say in a respectful way i would not get upset. I respect evryone and their work and would not leave blatent disrespectful remarks. Where im from you treat people with respect and dont let people disrespect you. And as for the remarks of being a cry baby, thats pretty tough talk on the internet and you can kiss my a**. If you wanna talk trash ill give you my address and directions on how to get here and see how big your mouth is if not lets just skip the whole talking crap on the internet its pointless. Jeep2003 i appreciate your last comment and appologize to you.

lets get it on dawg!!

rd Bloomsbury NJ, 08804

I'm not a pussy, so don't I wouldn't say it to your face.......But I agree with you, arguing on the internet is pointless so lets skip the whole thing....no hard feelings?

edit: i took out his address. posting them on a public forum isn't the best idea.

- Strigoi

Last edited by a moderator:
you have got one nasty mouth :ban:Take your nasty comments to other websites! And anyone who wishes to add to your may do so! I bet you mom is real proud of you
Last i checked you dont run this site and im am a grown man and i will speak however i please. If you do not like it dont read my threads. Keep your mouth shut with the mom comments.:thefinger: