Front engine dragster

Where do your legs go?? I don't see any hole in the firewall and all I see on one side is the pull-start which sure would chew up your leg. and the opposite side has the chain drive going back to the axle. Yes, it looks neat and you can have hand controls for the gas and brake but where do your legs go??

Where do your legs go?? I don't see any hole in the firewall and all I see on one side is the pull-start which sure would chew up your leg. and the opposite side has the chain drive going back to the axle. Yes, it looks neat and you can have hand controls for the gas and brake but where do your legs go??
If I had to guess, for anyone over 4 foot tall, somewhere in your chesticles. Definitely not for the person who isn't a contortionist.

Good question! I looked again at those pictures. You are right. No leg holes, so my only answer would be to kneel in the seat. Not good.