Front Forks with shocks ?

Actually the Doodlebug is a copy of another mini that did have front forks with springs but do not remember who made it. Simpler to put some blade type wheels and tires on it that are a larger diameter but that is $$.
I run about 12,15lb in my knobbys (stock tractor tires that came with DB ride like solid rubber) and the ride is ok with the kobbys with no suspension.

The Badger100 has front shocks and the bike is just a DB30 old style with shocks. I put a set on my bike by cutting the bottom end off my front forks and press fit the Badger shocks on. Contact Serengetti and see if they still sell them.

you can fit some smaller dirt bike forks on it with a little fab work. There's a guy on here that did a hell of a build on a DB. Can't remember his name but it was a silver bike with blue flames on the seat maybe? Full suspension front and rear and he used maybe a fork off a kawasaki 80cc or something of that sort.:shrug:

Guys, thanks for that excellent information. You know, it's not only 1 person that has a particular question--many times there are more! I also would love to have some front shocks/springs on my DB, and now I am pointed in the right direction. Thank you!!

Davy

you can fit some smaller dirt bike forks on it with a little fab work. There's a guy on here that did a hell of a build on a DB. Can't remember his name but it was a silver bike with blue flames on the seat maybe? Full suspension front and rear and he used maybe a fork off a kawasaki 80cc or something of that sort.:shrug:
Thanks Grant thats a hellova compliment!! The forks as far as I know are from a Yamaha PW80. I still love riding this bike whenever I get the chance!! Cant wait to ride with some of the guys at Funday #2 next Sunday!!