fully street legal bar stool racer

in may i took 2nd place at michigan state car show for cruiser they had over 600 cars. yes in michigan it is very easy to make stuff street legal. this is regestered under a 1979 yamahopper. all i needed was headlight taillight blinkers and reach a min. speed of 20 mph. this weekend ill have it down to michigan international speedway.

The fully street legal barstool was one of the featured vehicals by tv5 at the back to the bricks car show! Its the only one in the world and you all heard about it first here! Awesome!

its not street legal. its built on a 50cc yamahopper frame, with obviously a larger than 50cc motor. it has 4 wheels, so cant be registered as a motorcycle or moped, three wheels yes but not 4. slapping lights on something doesnt make it street legal. those tires are not DOT.

ive got a local mechanic that will pass your car even without emissions equipment. doesnt make my smog-removed legally inspected. just means someone let you slide. around here they would impound that crap in 5 minutes...