Funny People on Craigslist....

Mac

Anyone see funny business practices on Craigslist?

I just saw this in an ad:

"please no OldMiniBikes members I don't have the time to gossip I just droped the price 100.00 "

That's just mean...........:laugh:

:biggrin: Flagged! :biggrin: ......... :thefinger: "please no OldMiniBikes members I don't have the time to gossip" :thefinger: and....you don't seem to have time to spell "wheels" properly either! :biggrin: (he hehe. . .got yer "gossip" right here, bi:censure:h!

Last edited:
Not cool bud. He has every right to post that ad, and at his price and whatever else. It's certainly not spam, and it's not slanderous or nasty.
Not a "bud", thanks........ anyways, if he is going to whine about OldMiniBikes then he is going to suffer the consequences. :biggrin: Stuff gets flagged all the time on Craigslist for little to no reason and it's not the end of the world, he can just re-list, big friggin' deal. :shrug:

Also, I beg to differ with him saying no to OldMiniBikes members and claiming it is because of "gossip" I dare say that IS rather slanderous and borderline nasty.

SLANDEROUS
1. defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.
2. a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.
3. Law: defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.

anyways, whatev'.....just clowning around.......I just thought it was a lame thing for someone to say about OldMiniBikes (especially if he is a member here?!?) and he can deal with a low level prank.....

Last edited:
Take it easy on the guy.... He did mention that the wheels have a "scooterboy" sprocket :thumbsup:

I don't know what he has against the rest of you though:laugh::laugh:

george3

I have two rims two tires two tubes rear sprocket 4 bearings all new -rims rebuilt gopowers for bonanza 1300 mini bike rear tire is530.450x6 front tire is 410.350x6
sprocket is 72 tooth 35 chain scooter boy made gold anodized paypal ok tires 360.00 for the whole set that imcludes two rems two tires two tubes four berings two rims one rear sprocket call me at. please no OldMiniBikes members I don't have the time to gossip I just droped the price 100.00

I dont think I would flag the guy, But I think he may be pretty buisy on the phone after writing this line. please no OldMiniBikes members I don't have the time to gossip. LOL

I just sold a set, just as nice (less sprocket/drum) for 100.00.......to a member.... no regrets.......
oh oh!! gossip gossip gossip ... .. . . . . :rolleyes:

so silly as hanging out on OldMiniBikes is just like those old Honda ads. . . . "You meet the nicest people on OldMiniBikes!"

:001_9898: on anyone that thinks otherwise! :thumbsup:

matt2

Motobunny Why are you so pissed off do you want the wheels and can't afford them? Don't take things so serious. This guy got what he wanted we are all talking about the guy on C/L. Maybe he was scared buckeye would call and he would not be able to get him off the phone. Sorry buck I had to.:laugh: